February 26, 2011

Thankful For You

Dear Justin,
I was thinking about you today when I was putting Lily down for a nap. About how lucky I am to have you and I wanted to tell you.....

Thank you for chasing me years ago when I didn't want to be caught. Thank you for catching me. Than you for giving me over a decade of happy times. Thank you for giving me our daughter.Thank you for letting me sleep when I am tired. Than you for saying the words I need to here when I needed them the most.

Thank you for trying to make your self even better than you already are.Thank you for always doing what I ask of you when I take your picture. Thank you for your support that I need to chase my dreams.Thank you for always believing in me and thank you for everything that you do.

Sometimes when I lie in bed at night next to you I look over while you are sleeping and I think that without you I would not be as happy as I am today.You have given me my best friend, my daughter and hundreds of happy memories. For this and for so much more I am forever thankful.
Thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment